Sunday, June 7, 2009

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Not really leaving in a plane so much as a Mercury. Driving north a bit to get out of the desert, see some pretty pine trees, and roast some weenies. I'll miss y'all a whole lot. There could be some withdrawal going on. Probably nothing that can't be fixed by some s'mores! I got an award! It's from Kris at Hands, House, and Heart Full. This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They re not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I try not to self aggrandize too much, but you know, sometimes...oh wait. I just looked it up. I'm in the clear.
So now I gotta pick 8 bloggers to pass this on to...hmm. So hard to choose. There are so many people who are so nice to come and visit me here and leave happy little comments. Just off the top of my head:
Francesca of 3 Bay B Chicks
Tiffany of Eat at Home
Christina of Deglaze Me
Now if I can work up the energy to let them all know, I'll be in business.
See ya soon!

21 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

Have a wonderful time!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the award! Have a great time on your trip!

Christina Kim said...

Julie, you're a real sweetheart!!! Thank you so much for the award. I am honored, and thrilled to have bloggers like you for inspiration. Thanks again!!!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Mmmm...s'mores. I do believe that a more perfect food could not be invented.

A sincere thank you for the lovely award too, my friend. You were wonderful to think of us.

Enjoy your time away from the blogosphere!

-Francesca

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Have a fun and safe one! See ya when you get back!

Thanks for the award! :)
~ingrid

Joanna Jenkins said...

Well aren't you just the greatest! Thanks a million for the award! I really appreciate it. Enjoy your trip and have an extra s'more for me!

theUngourmet said...

Julie- I hope you have a wonderful trip! :0)

Thanks so much for the award! Congrats to all of the other recipients as well!

Happy Monday!

Marta said...

Have fun! Come back with stories of campfires and smores :)

Leslie said...

Have a great tine..and congrats on your awards!

April said...

Have fun! Nothing like smores to make a great time. Thanks for stopping by my blog! April

Unknown said...

Congrats! Awesome. Stopping by from SITS!

xoxoKrysten said...

Have fun on your trip and thanks for stopping by my blog!

noble pig said...

Have a great time!

Carolyne said...

Hope you have a marvelous trip! Eat lots of weenies for me!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Have a smore for me...I've been craving them...haven't had one for years...thanks for visiting...

Jill said...

Have a great time.. Enjoy those weiners.. what a quawinky dink that you'll be toasting them after my post .. lol

I signed your follower list.. wooohooo.. hope to see you soon!

teresa said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm so excited!

Have a great trip!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Have a great time..

Monica H said...

Hope you're having a good time! Congrats on your award!

Darcel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Dropping by to say thank you for dropping by my blog on my FB day over at SITS! Have a great day!