Monday, September 13, 2010

Upcoming CSN Fun

I'm very pleased to once again have the opportunity to work with CSN Stores and will soon be reviewing a product from one of their many marvelous online stores.  They have an awesome selection of dutch ovens, and if I didn't already own one that would be a very likely choice.  But I have no doubts I'll be able to find a great product to share with all of you.

And on a personal note, I have killed yet another digital camera.  Seriously, how can one person be so clumsy!!  And why can't they make some sort of padded or rubber case to put cameras in like they do for cell phones?  (those were both rhetorical questions, unless you really do know of such a case)


Anyway my non-suckish husband...

 only briefly snarled at me then sent me forth to Sam's to purchase a new camera to keep taking pictures of food, and maybe sometimes the kids.   

5 comments:

My Little Space said...

My goodness, sorry about your camera! So, are you going to get a new one soon? Hope you're enjoying your day.
Cheers, Kristy

Joanne said...

Ugh technology these days!

I can't wait to see what you decide on from CSN!

Karen said...

A new camera is always nice :)

theUngourmet said...

I haven't broken my camera...yet but I am a habitual cell phone phone dropper. ;D

The Blonde Duck said...

What kind of camera are you going to get? We're looking for one...