Friday, September 24, 2010

Buitoni Pasta Review

Hey folks, what's up? What a busy week!  Just a quickie tonight to share with you the pasta I got to try through Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program. 
But before I do that I wanted to mention a worthwhile cause I was told about today by a nice family I met at work. 


  Their little girl has battled leukemia and is now working to raise money for an organization called Hope Kids that supports kids with cancer.  

Here is the link for you.

If it's something you have personal experience with our somehow feel led to donate, they would greatly appreciate it.  The fundraising ends tomorrow night (saturday) I believe.

 On with the pasta.  I'm way behind on this, I believe I ate this several months ago.  but the memory remains. 



This is the Quattro Formaggi Agnolotti from Buitoni's Riserva line.  It was really so delicious it didn't need much done to it at all.   After I prepared it I just sauteed it in a little butter and topped it off with pepper.  What could be easier?  



7 comments:

Monet said...

Thank you for sharing that link. It sounds like a wonderful organization to donate to. And your pasta looks delicious...rich and creamy...exactly the way I like it!

♥peachkins♥ said...

That pasta looks amazing!

Kim said...

Yep, definitely a busy week! I love the Buitoni stuffed pastas. Sometimes I buy them as a treat for my lunch throughout the week. I think the one I like is the Spicy Sausage Ravioli.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

I'm gonna check out the pasta....you're right. It doesn't get much easier.
~ingrid

megan @ whatmegansmaking said...

oh wow that pasta sounds delicious! I love how easy it is for it to taste good :)

The JR said...

I've been meaning to pick up some of those to try.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

This is my mom's favorite brand. I love going there for dinner :)