Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My first ever tagging...I'm so excited! Tiffany at Eat at Home let me know she was tagging me a few days ago, so here goes.

Random facts about me: (I know you're on the edge of your seat, aren't you?)

1. I have a birthmark in the shape of the number 2 on my left leg. 2. I can't not watch Apollo 13, Armageddon, or Independence Day if it's on. 3. I think the typical funeral process is a huge drain on the surviving family and I find it completely unnecessasary. Personally. 4. I spend most of my time feeling either rushed or guilty, or both. 5. I love the sitcom Wings and wish I could find a channel that plays it 24/7. 6. I'm mind numbingly boring. 7. I never thought I'd get married and have kids. But I did and I do.

So here are the folks I'd like to tag:

Lunch Bucket Bento

Even the Nice Ones

Home with Mandy

Of Food and Fat

Going Country

Chubba Girl

I'm Changing My Name to Ouisa

10 comments:

Mandy said...

You are so NOT boring! Thanks for tagging me, I will have to think of 7 things to share...

Brindi said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'm at work - I know I shouldn't be - checking my blog - so I'll post later!

*I totally agree about the funerals.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

I think my whole site is a vast collection of random facts about me, so do you really need to know more?

Yes? Okay, here's one: I absolutely, unequivocally and with a passion hate the taste of cilantro. Makes eating Thai food kinda difficult. And sometimes Mexican food.

Of course, neither of those are available where I live, so it's not so much a problem.

Tiffany said...

I do not believe that you are boring.
Funerals are draining. I know this has been a hard time for you and your family.

Julie said...

I am pretty boring. Just ask my husband, but I learned it from him :P
Yeah, I don't want the whole funeral deal for me. What a frickin rip off ya know? Sheesh. IMHO.

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting birth mark, I think you should post a picture...he-he.

Julie said...

Cathy...that would most likely not be a good idea. Because, um, my legs as so darned awesome. Yeah, that's it.

Hccm said...

Sits:

Thanks for visiting my blog and yes funeral are very draining.

Ann On and On... said...

It is so rewarding for the viewer to get to know you....thanks for sharing 7 fab. things about you.

So very sorry to read about your dad. It makes me sad for you....loosing a parent has to be one of the hardest events that takes place in our lives. My thoughts are with you.

Jumped over from SITS.....

Unknown said...

I am SOOOO with you on number 3. My loved ones and I have agreed - NO viewing before the funeral if/when one of us dies. It's just so awful. Your spouse or family member dies, and then you have to stand in front of their body and make small talk with people you haven't seen in years. It's freaking terrible! My friend's dad died recently, and at the funeral, some sobbing woman asked my friend 100 questions about my friend's husband who had recently left her. Yeah, that's helpful.

Can you tell that I feel strongly about this?

I like your blog, by the way!