Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Continued Love Affair With Arnold Bakeries

This time around I received two loaves of their line of Bakery Light Breads. Both have a nice, light texture, perfect for sandwiches and maybe some toast (yeah, TOAST!) (sorry, I love the toast song)

So the girl and I decided to have some sammiches. I had a veggie conglomeration on the 7 grain.

And she had a very plain jane tuna on the whole wheat. Heaven forbid a pickle make it onto one of her sandwiches! The girl and I would definitely recommend this bread for anyone trying to shave some fat and calories off their lunch.


noble pig said...

Sounds delish...I hate the extra fat calories bread often sneaks in. This is a good alternative.

Brindi said...

Love bread. I just tried the thin sandwich bread by Arnold's. That was great toasted with veggie burgers.

The Food Hunter said...

I love arnold's bread. I'll have to give the light version a try. Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

My pleasure.