Friday, September 12, 2008

I Bento-ed

Yay me! (sorry, way to much disney channel)
I'm not sure if bentoed is a word. Sounds like a painful orthopedic condition.
Anyway, I am, as always inspired by lunch bucket bento, and put this together for my lunch yesterday. And I'll have to say, it was pretty yummy.
We had had some grilled chicken legs for dinner, and some couscous out of a box. I also made some roasted veggies pretty much just like for the tart in my last post, except I added onions. I also grilled some naan which turned out kinda tasty that way.
Shoved it all in my cool Hello Kitty lunch box and I was set!

5 comments:

Par said...

Chicken looks yummie!

Anonymous said...

I love a good Bento, they are always so cute and probably the perfect portion size!

Nice blog too!

Julie said...

Thanks :)

Lunch Buckets said...

YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED.

Julie said...

Better than being laminated, I guess.