Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting Out of Bed Is About to Get More Difficult

I know you all are aware that I like to eat, and I like to cook.  I like to eat what other people cook too.  But also high on the list of activities I enjoy is sleeping. 
In fact getting out of bed early on mornings that I have to work generally causes me a great deal of displeasure.  



Thanks to CSN Stores my sleeping experience is about to be kicked up a notch.  
If you haven't heard of CSN  they are an awesome company that has over 200 online stores.  Perfect for the person who prefers shopping from the comfort of their own couch!  CSN contacted me with the opportunity to review a product from one of their stores, and boy was it hard to pick.  But I finally decided on this Foreverloft 3 in 1 Memory Foam pillow.  



It's got two removable memory foam inserts so you can adjust it to your liking.  I can't wait to get this pillow so I can review the heck out of it.  Possibly even drool a little on it too.  So check back in and I'll be sure to let you know about my slumbering experience with my new pillow.  We'll skip any video footage of the drooling though. 

Next recipe up: Pink Lemonade Pie

9 comments:

The JR said...

I use to could sleep till noon growning up. Now if I sleep late, I'm sick.

Gettin' old stinks.

pam said...

Oh, I can't wait to read your review. I am in a never ending search for the perfect pillow!

Kim said...

I love to sleep also, but never seem to get to sleep in. Enjoy the pillow.

Autumn @Good Eats Girl said...

I love to sleep. I love sleep even more since I had children since I never get enough sleep anymore! Can't wait to hear about this pillow!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

LOL, see what I mean? Totally funny!
~ingrid

Monica H said...

Oooh, you should totally drool on it, then no one else will want it and it will be all yours!

I knew I should have reviewed a product rahter than giving something away. ha!

Pua said...

Sleeping happens to be my favorite activity. I'm in the market for a pillow to take with me when I deliver my next baby. Maybe this will be it!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'll be waiting for your review. In the meantime, have a great day. Blessings...Mary

The Blonde Duck said...

A few of those peppers and bacon and I'd be sleeping too!