Friday, December 4, 2009

The Shoe Fairy Loves Me

My good fortune in the area of shoes has been quite remarkable this week. I think it may be a thing of legend. I think hundreds of years from now when I'm long gone, people will still be talking about it.
I think I've had a long day.
See these blue Dansko's down here? I've been coveting these puppies several months now.
I met with a friend yesterday to go see New Moon again and she brings me these shoes!
Exactly the ones I wanted, exactly my size! (she said she didn't like them)
What luck! I'm just ecstatic! As you may be able to tell by my prolific use of exclamation marks!!!
But wait...there's more!
Bonus clogs too. I'm especially fond of the pair in front. Very comfy (and they're klogs with a "K", that's just too kute).
So what else could I possibly ask for? My shoe blessings runneth over for sure!
BUT, I get to work today and what's in my locker??
These!
Holy arch support! Leopard print Dansko's!!
Also in my size....also completely awesome. From a different friend who just didn't want them anymore.
I pretty much feel like a rock star when I wear these (minus any fame, fortune, or talent).
And, on a serious note, I wore these about 10 hours today and they don't suck. That's a major glowing report coming from my flat footed, plantar fasciitis ridden self.
What does any of this have to do with food? Nadda, zip, zilcho!
But I will be making a cheese ball tomorrow if that helps at all.

9 comments:

Katy ~ said...

Such good fortune and abundance indeed!

♥peachkins♥ said...

WOW! that is so nice!

Lunch Buckets said...

Are those shoes sitting on glitter flecked fake snow?

Krista said...

The shoe fairy did visit you! I love Danskos. When I was teaching, they were just about the only shoe that I would wear. Those leopard print ones are very fun!

Julie said...

Yes, that is glitter flecked fake snow, nice call.

teresa said...

cute cute cute, how fun!

noble pig said...

You are one lucky girl, love the blue!!

grace said...

well, i can certainly tell what your style is like! who wants to bother with shoelaces anyway? :)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

LOL! Talk about jackpot!

Sorry about the lack of comment love lately! Blame the kids. I do! :)
~ingrid