Monday, November 9, 2009

Early Christmas

Usually when I see stories like this I have to let my eyes and my brain gloss over them. Some sort of a weird protective mechanism. But I saw this story tonight about a family that is having an early Christmas and it grabbed my attention.
Diana Biorkman needs your help in making her son's wish come true. She has a 5 year old son, Noah, in the last stages of a 2.5 year battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noahs request is to get lots of Christmas cards. Please consider sending cards to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountian Viewcircle South Lyon, MI 48178 Please let this precious child know he is DEEPLY Loved. Fill his mailbox with joy. It's his Only wish.
I found a link to a Michigan news site that seems to prove it's true.
So I thought the least I could do is spread the word and share it with all of you.

8 comments:

The JR said...

That's sad. I feel so sorry for his parents.

Anonymous said...

That breaks my heart to hear Julie. I will NOt forget to send the little one a card... (You are so sweet) !

Miranda said...

--Instant teary eyes--

Breaks my heart too.

Julie said...

sorry, didn't mean to be a debbie downer

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Hey, thanks for passing this along. I'm gonna have my daughter make him one, too!
~ingrid

Small House said...

Oh my goodness, this just breaks my heart!! I'm definitely all over this one!
Sandra

Katy ~ said...

Oh, boy, what a tough time for this little boy and his family. These kinds of stories just break my heart. It just seems so unfair.

sordie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.