Lunch for one, that'd be me. This tart is mostly based on one I saw at Lick the Bowl Good.
I was pretty sure no one else would be into this so I decided to scale it down to an individual serving. I used the pre-made crusts from the dairy case and cut it down to the size of a large saucer.
After smearing the crust with olive oil, I layered a few basil leaves, sliced tomatoes, salt&pepper, sliced mozzerella and little more basil. Then I folded up the edges of the tart and baked it at 425 for about 25 minutes.
It amazes me when such simple ingredients combine to make something that's so off the charts good. Make one for yourself, soon!
I was tagged by Teresa of A Blog About Food to do this "4 things about me" thing. Prepare to be fascinated!
Four Shows I Watch:
I don't get (or want) to control the TV much, but when I do...
1. The Tudors (the series is over now, and I'm still mourning it)
2. True Blood
3. No Reservations
4. Suns basketball
Four Things I'm Passionate About:
Oh gosh, I'm not a really an "enthusiastic" person but...
2. avoiding conflict ;)
4. My faith
Four Phrases I Use a Lot:
1. Have you brushed your teeth?
2. Is your homework done?
3. The *fill in the blank* is broken
4. It's time for bed.
Four Things I've Learned in the Past:
1. With most of the things I allow myself to worry about, the worry is way worse than the thing.
2. Letting other people's behavior affect my emotions is a bad idea
3. Autism is not the end of the world. It's the beginning of a different one.
4. Never trim your toenails in the dark.
Four Places I'd Like to Go:
2. Florida Keys (not during hurricane season pls)
3. Ireland/ Scotland (I don't know the difference)
4. Sweden/Switzerland (also don't know the difference)
Four Things I Did Yesterday:
I was at work so this could get gross
1. Got up at 5:30
2. Had to endure someone getting way up in my personal space during report.
3. Wore navy blue...all the cool kids are doing it!
4. Cleaned up a lot of &*%@
Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. Considering I'm in Phoenix, I don't have long to love it. Love the break in the 100+ degree heat.
2. Our new tradition of driving north to be in the snow.
3. Comfort food!
4. Not subjecting people to my ghostly white legs!
Now I'm supposed to tag 4 more people.